Taking flight for the first time ✈

Hi there!
Long time no see…
So, I finally managed to get some time to share the photographs I took on February, during a trip to Switzerland. It was amazing and I really miss those days. I made good friends, saw some breathtaking views and… I saw CERN’s CMS right in front of me!
I’m planning on posting on a kind of chronological order for the next days(or weeks).
I’m starting with the plane travel. Nobody needs to know this pics were taken on the trip back home.

Snow-White-Sky
Arctic Landscape
It was the first time I flew and I enjoyed it a lot! Every single second was like a message to my eyes. Let me explain, blue is my favorite colour, so what could be better than being surrounded by a massive blue scenery!? Then, watching the mountains, the clouds and the cities bellow the plane was such an amazing sight!
OK, Alps are a pretty cold place covered with snow, but this ain’t Antarctica… But this enormous cloudy “floor” looked just like a frozen land. It was so… pretty(I guess I’ll be repeating this word quite a lot for the next posts, so…)

Over-the-mountains
Over the Mountains
Some snowy peaks somewhere in Spain…
In this trip I discovered how much I love mountains.

Above
Above
This one was taken when we were flying over the north of Spain. We can actually see the coast in this picture. It’s a shame that because of the fog and the altitude, the picture does not have much contrast…

Popular posts from this blog

Niya